August 3, 2016

Some more recreation nail art

I didn't really have a good name for this nail art design, but I definitely wanted to share it with you!

The original design was by reddit user veryrelevantactually, although she said that she copied the look from an image on Google.  Here is her design: (permalink)


Check out those matching toes!  Super cute.  More effort than I prefer to go to on my own feet, because my tummy tends to get smooshed in the way.

And here's my recreation, though I used a different color scheme:


I painted this a few weeks ago, before my pinky nail had begun recovering from the break.  

 

I decided to show my right hand to show that I had, in fact, kept to the same pattern on my pinky nail.  Also, I think that somehow I ended up making prettier, straighter lines on my right ring finger than on my left.

I looove this bright blue and copper color combo!  The blue is Essie Strut Your Stuff, and the copper is Zoya Penny.  None of my nail studs matched the copper polish, so I dotted on some more copper at the bottom of my nails.

What do you think of this look?  Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to enter my blogiversary giveaway!  If you're seeing the desktop version, it's the featured post on the right.  But because I know tons of you read the blog on mobile, here's a link to the giveaway post for ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment