San FransiscoThis one is just such a beautiful emerald green that I thought it needed to be included with the special glitter.
The formula is quite thin - I have three coats on my nails, and you can see that it's still a tiny bit sheer! For full opacity, I'd recommend layering it on top of a solid creme. (Black or a matching shade of green would probably look best!)
It photographed surprisingly horribly. Under my lamps, it actually showed up blue! This photo is much more color accurate, and I was standing in indirect sunlight. For the photos under Feelin' Lucky, I was under my lamps and I had to edit the colors as best as I could.
Feelin' LuckyFeelin' Lucky is a really fun glitter topper. Sadly, the shamrock glitters that you see so many of in the bottle are nearly impossible to get onto the nail. It probably took me a good 5 minutes of fishing just to pick out the 5 glitters for this mani! That's a bit disappointing. But the other types of glitter are much easier to get on the nail, and they're still fun and St. Patrick's themed.
From left to right, I have it on top of San Fransisco twice, Salon Perfect Loopy Lime, and Salon perfect Sugar Cube. The small green glitters show up much better on top of a lighter color! Personally, I like it best on top of Loopy Lime - the bright green has a faint shimmer to it, so it adds to the fun effect of the glitter.
The glitters are quite spread-y, so during application it's best to dab the glitters on, rather than spread the brush across the nail. This one showed up on my camera much more accurately than San Francisco did!
As a little bonus, each polish in the giveaway will come with a cozy crocheted by Kate's Crochets, which is unsurprisingly my crochet shop! I have a lot of fun making these because they only take about ten seconds. Okay no, not really, but they are quick and fun for me!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
As in the past, I'm running this giveaway through Rafflecopter. Enter through the widget above!
1. Prize is only available to residents of the United States.
2. Giveaway opens on Wednesday, March 9 at 12:01 am EST and ends Sunday, March 13 at 11:59 pm EST. Winners will be contacted by 12:00 pm on March 14. Once contacted, the winner will have 36 hours to respond and claim their prize or I will be forced to draw another winner.
3. No following and then unfollowing immediately after the giveaway ends. Unfollowers will be noted and banned from future giveaways.
4. Any posts for giveaway entries must be made public. Private posts/accounts will not be able to be verified and therefore will be disqualified.
5. The only entries required in order to be eligible to win are entering your location and e-mail. All other entries, including re-posting images and visiting/following pages, are optional.
6. Please be kind! Anyone stirring up drama or being rude (to me or to other contestants) will be disqualified.
7. This giveaway is entirely sponsored by me, Kate of Kate's Nailing It and Kate's Crochets. It has not been sponsored or endorsed by Sinful Colors or any of the platforms it is shared on (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+).
As always, have fun with the giveaway and good luck!