Anyway, like many bloggers, I wanted to host a giveaway to celebrate this most awesome occasion. While I don't have quite as many prizes as I'd like, due to a limited budget, I do have quite a few goodies to give away, and more than one prize for the first time in this blog's history!
The giveaway will open this coming Tuesday, August 4 at midnight EDT and close on Friday, August 14 at midnight EDT.
Here's a look at all of the different prizes...
$8 gift card to Twisted Colors
Zoya color cube #1: Cool in the Pool
Zoya color cube #2: Very Berry
Zoya color cube #3: Strawberry Lemonade
Jamberry Mother's Day gift set
Contents: 1 bag of peppermint taffy, 1 pumice stone/nail brush,
1 set of two foam toe separators, 3 different Jamberry nail wraps,
1 bottle of Jamberry nail lacquer, 1 nail file, 1 orangewood stick
I purchased prizes 1-4 myself, and won the Jamberry set during their Mother's Day giveaway on Instagram.
1. No following and then unfollowing immediately after the giveaway ends. Unfollowers will be noted and banned from future giveaways.
2. Any posts for giveaway entries must be made public. Private posts/accounts will not be able to be verified.
3. Giveaway opens on Tuesday, August 4 at 12:00 am EDT and ends Friday, August 14 at 12:00 am EDT. Winners will be contacted by 11:00 pm on August 14. Once contacted, winners have 36 hours to respond and claim their prizes or I will be forced to draw another winner.
4. Prizes #1 is open to residents of the US and Canada. Prizes #2-4 and the Grand Prize are open to residents of the US only. (This information was originally published inaccurately; the mistakes have been altered.)
5. Please be kind! Anyone stirring up drama or being rude (to me or to other contestants) will be disqualified.
6. This giveaway is entirely sponsored by me, Kate of Kate's Nailing It. It has not been sponsored or endorsed by Zoya, Jamberry, Twisted Colors, or any of the websites on which it is hosted/advertised.
Enter via the Rafflecopter widget below! A link to the widget can also be found in my Instagram profile and on my Facebook page. Have fun and good luck! I hope you all know how badly I wish I could give each and every one of you a prize. :)